Whether you’re 25 or 35, if you’re reading this, it likely means owning a car and dealing with those “real-world responsibilities” is at the forefront of your life. But fear not — even when life throws unexpected flat tires your way — you can relax knowing AAA is your trusty “adulting” sidekick.
🚗 This section of #AdultingwithAAA shares educational tips on tires, brakes, windshield wipers, and background on electric vehicles (aka EVs) to help you stay prepped and prepared for all auto issues or concerns. Coming soon: #AdultingwithAAA insurance, travel, finances, discounts and so much more.
AAA Car Care Key:
- AAA Approved Auto Repair Shops – a tool that helps choose a repair shop with “sidekick” confidence
- AAA’s Your Driving Cost Calculator – a tool that provides a personalized cost breakdown of car ownership over five years
- AAA Repair Cost Estimator – a tool that estimates repair costs, including parts, labor and a AAA member discount
- AAA’s Used EV Buyer’s Guide – a guide about electric vehicles (EVs) that should be considered before buying a used or new EV
- AAA Car Guide – a guide to help sort through today’s new cars and trucks to find the right vehicle for you
- Quick & Easy to Read Automotive Articles – AAA articles from experts and automotive engineers with important information so you know what to expect in everything car maintenance
AAA Automotive Newsletters: