A transportation system capable of serving the travel demands of Americans and the movement of goods and services is fundamental to the nation’s economy and our quality of life. Americans value their freedom to choose where to live, work and enjoy personal time. Transportation policies must provide the flexibility to facilitate these choices.
AAA remains committed to advancing solutions to meet the transportation challenges of the future.
Contact Your Member of Congress
- U.S. Department of Transportation
- Federal Highway Administration
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- National Transportation Safety Board
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- Federal Transit Administration
- State Departments of Transportation
- American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials
- National Conference of State Legislatures
- National Governors Association